Purchase Your General Admission and Activity Tickets Online:
Each paid admission includes access to the free Mobile Audio Guide.
- Wearing face masks is advised but not compulsory in the Waikiki Aquarium.
- Guests are encouraged with signage to maintain a six-foot distance between individual visitors or different groups.
- Hand sanitizers are available in the facility.
- Custodial staff wipe down and sanitize high-touch areas several times throughout the day.
- FOWA members must show a valid photo id and membership card to receive their free admission.
- We accept Cash, US Traveler’s Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, JCB, B&C, and Union Pay China.
- Click here for a list of reciprocal institutions for which we offer discounted or free admission.
- If you wish to make a group reservation, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our reservation department. Rates and conditions on groups are different from pre-sold tickets.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our facility is totally smoke-free. Usage of tobacco including electronic cigarettes are prohibited at the Aquarium.
- Comfort therapy animals and pets are not allowed. A Service Animal is allowed under the specific direction of admission desk staff.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to any person(s). Please obey instructions provided by Aquarium Staff relating to the health and safety of our aquatic animals, staff, and guests.