ages 4 to 12 (Must be accompanied by an adult)
age 3 and under
age 13 to 64 with current I.D.
age 65+, Persons with disabilities
Active Duty Military
with current I.D.
with current I.D.
Each paid admission includes access to the free Mobile Audio Guide.
- Face masks must be worn at all times by all visitors over the age of 2.
- For guests who do not come prepared, face masks may be purchased at the Aquarium Gift shop.
- Guests are required to obey signage requiring a six-foot distance between individual visitors or different groups.
- Guests must follow signage indicating the one-way route through the galleries.
- Hand sanitizers are positioned throughout the facility.
- Custodial staff wipe down and sanitize high-touch areas several times throughout the day.
- Touch screens, informational kiosks, and other high-touch technologies will be decommissioned until further notice.
- Clear acrylic barriers are now in place at the Front Desk and Gift Shop to minimize the potential spread of viruses among guests, staff, and volunteers.
- Members must show a valid photo id and membership card to receive their free admission.
- We accept Cash, US Traveler’s Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club International, JCB, B&C, and Union Pay China.
- Tickets are available online.
- No refunds are provided for purchases made online.
- Click here for a list of reciprocal institutions for which we offer discounted or free admission.
- If you wish to make a group reservation, please click here firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our reservation department. Rates and conditions on groups are different from pre-sold tickets.
- All visitors under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Our facility is totally smoke-free. Usage of tobacco including electronic cigarettes are prohibited at the Aquarium.
- Comfort therapy animals and pets are not allowed. A Service Animal is allowed under the specific direction of admission desk staff.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to any person(s). Please obey instructions provided by Aquarium Staff relating to the health and safety of our aquatic animals, staff, and guests.